I'm going to briefly interrupt our previously scheduled Christmas posts to share a few pictures from Charli's birthday party a while back. It was so cute and the kids ran around having a great time. Cori made each kid their own super hero cape that they could decorate. =)
Here's the birthday girl!! You can see more of her official pictures
here.



Here's my Goddaughter Journey and her cousin Ellie playing. Ellie and Charli are like besties. So cute.

Our friend Jamie's little girl. So cute!

Time to decorate! I laughed because Val got stuck at the arts and crafts table... playing with the herpes of the arts and crafts world... glitter. =) She didn't think it was all that funny.

Charli got fun princess dress up clothes. Here's some of the kids playing ring around the rosie.


Three of the little church buddies. =)

Rainbow cake! =)

It's hard work being a super hero birthday girl princess!!

Ha! Love it. I'm so glad Steve and Cori let us be part of her life and I'm glad all her other family members nicely share her with us! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment