skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Back At It/Randoms
- Well, well, well - no shocker here - I'm behind on blogging.
- Right now I feel a little like Peety looks in this picture from his stay at Pug Camp (Dac's parent's house) over Christmas.
- Seriously though, is he not the cutest?! Love him and miss him!

- I had my surgery. It was a little more extensive than any of us previously thought it would be. I'm still sore and sportin' a huge, bloaty/swelly stomach but I'm oh so thankful things went well and that I'm on the mend. I'll share more about this soon.
- A couple days before surgery Dac, Val, Steve, Cori, Charli and I took a road trip to SUMO's in Wichita for a fun night of face stuffing. Good times!
- We've had several Christmas get-together's now and spent the actual Christmas holiday in Louisiana visiting family. We got back yesterday afternoon before heading to Call Christmas. I'm pooped. Dac's pooped. Peety's still at pug camp until this afternoon and I imagine he's pooped too. We had a great time though and I have lots and lots of pictures to post in the coming days (maybe weeks).
- I found out that Steve and Cori are having TWINS!!!! Shut up!!! I KNOW! =) I just love it!! Couldn't be happier or more excited for this family. EEEK! I also love to think of all the fun things Charli will teach her siblings. ha!
- I think it's also safe to mention now that Kayla and Mark are expecting a little brother or sister for Journey too!!! =) SUPER happy for them as well!!! So many babies!! =) Thank goodness I have an un-ending supply of excitement and cuddles to give them. Can't wait!
- My toenails need painted in a baaaaaad way.
- I tried (and liked) Dr. Pepper Ten for the first time this past weekend.
- I also tried Sangria for the first time too at my Boo's Christmas Eve partay. Liked it too! =)
- We have almost-ish got ourselves caught up on photos... only to have two back-to-back wedding weekends coming up.
- The good news is the weddings are all for friends so they should be extra good times! =)
- We have friends coming in tomorrow. I know we're both super excited to see everyone and hang out. It's not nearly often enough but it's always fun times when we get the band back together. ha!
- Today is my first full day back to work since surgery. It's also my first day sans sweat pants (not going fabulously I might add) and my first day to drive. Baby steps.
- I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started this wee little blog. I need to get all the end-of-the-year craziness recorded so I can order my first blog book! =)
- We made out like a couple of Christmas bandits this year. It's seriously ridiculous how much we have and how good people are to us. I feel super blessed to have a savior, an amazing family, fantastic friends, a belly ache from all the holiday food I scarfed... the list goes on and on. Full hearts.
- Like I said - much more interesting and picture-full posts coming soon. Hope you all had as merry a'Christmas as we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment