I got to enjoy one of the many perks of being an adopted auntie this weekend!
It was Charli's first DANCE RECITAL! A day Val, Cori, and I have waited on with much anticipation for quite some time. =)
Before the recital, Terese, Val, Dac and I went out for BBQ. Then, we swung by the store to get some gifts for the little star, and off to the recital we went!
The Christmas recital was put on by Ark City Dance and it was pretty good and it was a great way to start off the Christmas season. Plus, I danced for around 10 years so I always enjoy watching. There's some fantastic dancers at that studio! Of course, none of them were quite as adorable as this one. ; )

Charli was a gingerbread girl and she did great - singing along the whole time I might add. =) No stage fright! I couldn't be any prouder!!!
That single orange rose is from me and Dac got her an orange, haha! So practical. =) Val joined him and got her an apple with her flowers too!
After the show Dac had his heart set on ice cream, so we ventured back out, got a hot chocolate ice cream cone (YUM) and drove around just looking at a few Christmas lights in town.

OH soooo excited!!! I can barely wait until the next one! Love that girl!
ReplyDelete:) I love that picture! Just might have to steal it!
ReplyDelete=) Steal away!
ReplyDelete