Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Censored

Warning: the following post isn't the MOST family friendly. Proceed with caution. =)

My friend Heather is getting married on New Years Eve. Her last days as a single girl! Her sister threw her a fun a bachelorette party. Theme: Penis. (Hey, you were warned!) There was penis' everywhere!

PS - I uploaded these backwards so we're going in reverse order. Sorry, but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it.

The majority of the party was at Kayla's house and like I said, everywhere you looked there was male anatomy staring you in the face. There were streamers, a pinata, pin the hose on the fireman, penis tablecloth, plates, and napkins, penis cupcakes, balloons, straws, Heather wore a special crown, and she even had a special glass with a light up you-know-what in it. Ha! =)

Here's Heather opening a few gifts.

I'm still on antibiotics so this was my beverage for the night.

We played old school truth or dare and Heather had to give someone at the party a lap dance... Watch out Daniel, this girl's got moves!

The guest of honor being fabulous as usual.

The snack and beverage table.

Before heading to Kayla's house we all met at Chili's. Here's Heather and her Cosmo.

More gifts.

A couple of Heather's friends from school (she's getting her masters in social work) were able to come!

Heather's sisters Katy and Brittany. Love these girls (and Heather's entire family!) PS - I still can't believe Katy's even old enough to be going to a bachelorette party... in my mind I still think of her as 10. Even though she's way cooler than that.

Heather and I.

Tabitha being silly and Kayla.

Tabitha being more like Tabitha. =)

There's many other pictures that I could post... but won't. =D I wouldn't do that to ya Heather! The party was way fun. Brittany did a great job planning it and I can't wait for the big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment