Sunday, January 1, 2012

Korny Christmas Pictures

Clever title huh? =) No? Fine.

Due to surgery and work stuff and being sick and Christmas... Sky and I went several weeks without getting to hang out. So finally, last week we got together to eat Grinder Man cookies, drink cokes, and exchange gifts.



I couldn't think of anything amazing to get her so I just got a Wal-Mart card taped to her favorite... Skittles. Which, she kindly shared with me (yes, after the cookies) like she always does. =)

Still in sweat pants...

Sky got me this awesome scarf and a pair of fancy pants gloves. I'm a model... you know what I mean...

Sky even tried some coffee (eewww) from the new Keurig pot Dac got for Christmas.



She ended up pouring it out. =) Duh. Coffee's gross.

Sky also brought along her new Spirograph. I had one of these when I was younger too. Sky is a total artist... she's great at drawing and painting and so naturally... a little spirograph challenge is nothing to her. She let me give it a try and I screwed up every. single. one. Oops.

Oh well, at least it got a couple of laughs. I'm great for making 14 year olds laugh. And as you can see from my joke at the beginning of this post... it's not because I'm cool funny. =)

1 comment:

  1. I loved my spirograph when I was a kiddo. And yes, coffee is horrendous!

    ReplyDelete