So we have these friends... good friends. A whole group of weird, crazy, out of control great friends. The guys started out as Dac's friends but now I've taken them all (awesome, cool, not afraid to sport t-shirt and comfy pants wives included... duh) as my own too.
Anyway, we try to get together a time or two (or hopefully more) a year. This was one of those times. Dac bought another surprise box of beers so John and Kelly dove right in!
Then we ate lots of pizza and cookies.
Anna and the newest member, Ruby!
Matt and Kelly
Tarl, Joy, Anna, Kelly, and Ruby.
I hate to even admit what we're doing here... ok... I'll do it. We were watching Birdemic. This awful, bad movie (everything about it is bad) on Netflix. Seriously, it's awful. But... kinda funny and it does seem to pull you in.... NO... it's awful I tell you!! Thank you Tarl for broadening our culture horizons.
Then we watched some You Tube videos. Everyone was pretty tired and/or sickly so the night ended fairly early compared to previous years but still... it was so good to see everyone.
The next day a few of us went to Breakfast at Brick's... a few of us girls went to a couple shops around town... then a few of us went to El Maguey and even met Bear... another of the guys' good friends from high school. Good food and good times.
After lunch the guys went and played disc golf and that night, Matt's parents had us over for a delicious meal and we played a game of Balderdash (winner, winner, chicken dinner right here folks... haha!).
Yay friends!!! Can't wait 'til next time.

I do LOVE having you over and I especially like it that REX takes over the cooking responsibilities!! Love all of you... my "boys" and you lovely ladies as well.
ReplyDelete