Finally - I'm getting around to listing my New Year's Resolutions.
Last year I said I'd blog personal stuff... CHECK!
Get to my goal weight... womp womp.
Work less... check-womp. This one's a toughie because while I was more aware of our schedule this year... and valued it more... we still took on too much. And some of the things we did drop the ball on... we probably shouldn't have.
Play more... I'll go ahead and call this a CHECK! It wasn't quite enough but we definitely did do more... fun things like girls weekends, trips to Denver, date nights, spent the holidays away, etc... Hooray!
House stuff... we did get a few new windows... so CHECK! No new doors... womp womp. Floors haven't been re-finished, bathroom and spare room aren't done, no fence... so... womp womp to those. =(
Photography stuff... we began saving back ideas for our new brand and actually booked a designer! CHECK! =)
So this year... it's a lot of the same... but hopefully some of them will be a little more manageable.
------
1) Use the professional camera for more personal stuff. Now that I'm in the habit of blogging personal stuff... which I love even if the photos are crappy... I'd like to at least try to use the 5D more. Spruce the blog up a bit.
2) Speaking of sprucing things up around here... I'd like to get a new design for my personal blog.
3) I'd like to get a facial this year. I've never had a professional one. While I'm at it, I'd also like more pedicures and massages!
4) I'd like to have the spare bathroom and bedroom DONE. Completely. This is NON-negotiable!
5) I'd like to paint the family room, hallway, and upstairs. (I have the paint... just need to do it!
6) I'd still like to have the floors re-finished too!! Pretty please!?
7) Lose at least 15 more lbs. Hey, it's better than 30... and I can do this!
8) Make a batch of freezer meals... and share with someone else.
9) Reveal a new brand for the photography business.
10) Take a vacation... just the two of us... just for the sake of vacation (not to visit friends, family, work, etc... just be away and enjoy each other).
11) Talk to and spend more time with my grandparents. I'm so fortunate to have still have some living!
What about you?? What are you resolving to do this year!? Maybe I'll steal some of your ideas too. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love all of these for you! Can I just have keep my attitude in check on my list??
ReplyDelete