Every year, after Christmas, the big Call clan gets together to eat, play games, eat, chat, eat and play Dirty Santa. Everyone brings snacks and even though it's big and loud and crazy... it's fun!!
This year though, I was exhausted and hurting from a long drive back from Louisiana so I wasn't getting the most out of the experience. After attending Call Christmas for many dating and married years but at one point I felt like an only child (which I am) going to a huge family function for the first time. It was fun and and loud and crazy but it was loud and crazy... it's all part of the fun, but that day, that day... I was an only child. ha! =)
Still, it was great to see everyone and I'm glad we were able to make it back to go.
Here's Grandma Jo and one of her besties, Margaret. =) Ornery.

Playing games.

Charli and Aunt Vallie.


=)


Mark and Kayla

Val and Cori

Annual picture w/ Kayla. PS - I apparently over moisturized?? Or wait... can I blame the greasy face on surgery? No? Hmm.

Love these girls!!!



Mark and Kayla

Val and Cori

Annual picture w/ Kayla. PS - I apparently over moisturized?? Or wait... can I blame the greasy face on surgery? No? Hmm.

Love these girls!!!

More fam...
So hooray for Call Christmas! I look forward to not being tired and sore next year so I can get my game-playing on with the best of them. =)












No comments:
Post a Comment