skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Midweek Randoms
- Seriously? How is it time for this again? This time of year always seems to fly by. Although, I think I say that during every time of the year.
- I had to stay home sick from work again last week. My pain was, I'm almost sure, the worst it's ever been. At this point as much as I dread it, I'm SO ready for the surgery. I just want to feel better. That same day I missed out on a trip to Wichita for Wii Night. =| NOT cool.
- Friday night Dac and I went on a date. I didn't take any pictures b/c still wasn't feeling the best. We went to Ponca, ate BBQ, went to Brace Books and Wal-Mart, stopped for a treat at the gas station then went home. Nothing special or out of the ordinary, but we had fun none-the-less. =)
- Saturday, Dac worked on photos and I worked on cleaning and doing laundry. Then, that afternoon/evening we photographed a friend of ours, Lynnette's wedding. She and Deryk had a beautiful wedding and it was fun to be a part of it! We got to see several people from high school so that was fun!
- Sunday, I woke up and started cleaning the house and doing more laundry. Then, we met David and Terese for lunch and visited with them for a while.
- Sunday happened to be the PanCan Purple Stride in Dallas - it's the 5k for Pancreatic Cancer. I've wanted to walk/run in one for years now and it's never worked out. This year, my cousin Courtney along with my aunt, one of Ryan's best friends, and several others formed a team "KABOOM" (one of Ryan's catch phrases) in memory of him. I hated that I couldn't be a part of it. I. Hated. It. But we had already scheduled a wedding Lynnette's wedding for that weekend. I donated and sported my purple Ryan shirt to show support. I thought a lot about him that day. I know we all were. (PS - if you're new around here, Ryan is my older cousin who died due to Pancreatic Cancer last year. You can read more about him and that situation here, here, here, and here.) Here's a scary picture of me wearing the shirt.

- I love my family and can't wait to spend time with some of them over Christmas! Eeek!
- As crazy and busy and hectic as this next month and a half will be, it's full of lots of excitement and good times too! Lots of friend and family time. Pretty excited about it. =)
- Anyway, Sunday night, David came over to help Dac with the house and Terese came too and brought Tater. Tater and Peety played outside (I wish I'd gotten a picture) and Terese and I chatted and went to Sonic. I got a chili cheese coney. Haven't had one in a long time. It was pretty good. Some of my college buddies and I would get those on OSU game days. =) Fun times.
- Everything else this week has basically been work and photography related. Although, I did get to hang out with Sky for a while last night. That was fun. We didn't have a whole lot of time together so we went and got a snack, listened to music, and created people on her Sims game. haha. It was a real educational and productive time together. =)
- Then, Kayla and I met for dinner to catch up. That was fun! Then we met Heather at Wally World (we have been soooo foodless at our house... yikes!) and then we all hung out, caught up, and watched Criminal Minds. It was fabulous.
No comments:
Post a Comment