Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Midweek Randoms

  • I don't have much to say this time around.
  • Dac and I spent Saturday down in Enid, Oklahoma photographing this adorable couple's wedding. Gorgeous no? Inside and out, people. Inside and out. Wow. It was an awesome ceremony.
  • We ate a lot of McDonalds that day. We're certainly not proud of that, but it was kind of fun none-the-less. =)
  • Sunday, we went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch. It's been a while since we'd been out there so it was a nice, welcome change. My Uncle John visiting was the special occasion - not that we really need a special occasion to stuff our faces full of Grandma's amazin' cookin'. Oh my. She even had peach pie. Listen, I know everyone says this, but fo realz, my Grandma's pies are literally THE. BEST. Hands down. I'd bet a fortune on it if I had it to bet. Peach just so happens to be my favorite. =) I was a happy girl that day.
  • After lunch, Kayla and I went to Heather's bridal shower. While there, I laughed a lot, ate some delicious cake and chocolate covered strawberries, and hugged my friends I don't get to see nearly enough.
  • I promise since Sunday I've been a much healthier eater. =) Speaking of which, I'm trying to cut back on pop again. Oy, I was out of control with it. I was doing real good until yesterday's Grinder man. I can't go to Grinder Man without a pop or cookie. Just. Can't. Do. It. I figure one (and a refill) in a whole week is a major improvement for me.
  • Monday we were supposed to have Elizabeth's sister Kimberly's pictures. BUT it was raining cats and dogs (that's an expression people) and so we've rescheduled. I love rain. Love love love it but being a photographer has made me get a little less excited about it. That's kind of a bummer.
  • So, instead of a photo session I did a half-hearted ab/leg/butt workout I found onPinterest, did some laundry, and felt the earth mooove under my feet. That's right folks, I felt my very first earthquake tremor. Kind of exciting and kind of disappointing too... you know, after all the hype they'd been getting all weekend. I'm glad I finally know what all the fuss is about. I'm sure many of you have seen these by now, but when I first saw them, I about peed my pants. Hilarious. Personally, I'm glad we've gone more than 30 seconds now without everyone posting facebook updates about the eeaaaaaaarthquake.

  • Bahahahaha. Funny, I tell ya.
  • Criminal Minds tonight. It's about tornaders. Hellerrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment