Friday (Day 3 of Arkalalah) was a picture-less day... sorry. I just flat out forgot to take any pictures. I worked a half day then Dac and I ate at Subway and goofed off for a bit. Then, I met Terese and her friend Melissa downtown to watch the Kiddie Parade. Ok - to be completely honest here - I thought the kiddie parade pretty well sucked. I haven't gone in a couple years and I really only went this year to see Journey and the other kids I knew I wouldn't see all dressed up on Halloween. Well, I couldn't see any kids in the parade... it moved too fast, was a total cluster, and I wasn't able to get pictures of any of my favorite munchkins. =( So sad.
Val took me home after that and Dac and I walked back down town to eat supper. We each got a brisket sandwich and it was divine. =) Then, I went with Erica and Kayla to see Footloose. Good movie! =)
Saturday, I woke up at 4:45 a.m. to meet Cori so we could set out chairs. Then, I went back to bed until more like 9:45 haha. We met John and Anna in Winfield to take Ruby's 1-year pictures. Can't believe she's about one. Geez Louise.
She's a cute little thing. And so fun! =)

Then we headed down to the parade (and food!)

Watched Charli make a mad dash for the candy.

Good Daddy.

Good Daccy. =)

Cori and Terese. Our parade buddies.

So glad these guys have been able to join us for several years!!


After the parade (well, we left early) John and Anna tried to con Ruby into a nap. They were unsuccessful. While they did that, Dac and I went to Grandma Jo's for Chili. I didn't eat though b/c we had the late lunch.
Once we got back we went for round two of pictures before Ruby tired out on us. Then, we went to Braums!!

That evening, we were going to hit up my buddy Chris' Halloween shindig but, I kid you not, and I'm kinda ashamed to admit this on the interwebs... we fell asleep. =| Totally missed the party. Yep, really did that.
That pretty well wraps up Arkalalah: Totally 80's. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment