=) I'm not as grumpy today so I think it's an appropriate time to have a randoms post!
- "It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday"... you're welcome.
- Lately, Friday's at work have meant BREAKFAST! (Sound all the obnoxious bells, whistles, and lights circa Pee-Wee's Playhouse's secret word of the day) We've had pancakes, breakfast casserole, cinnamon pull apart bread (pure awesome), donuts, biscuits and gravy, etc... you get the idea. It makes work a little more bearable and it fills my hungry, breakfast-lovin' belly. =)
- Going back a bit - Sunday we photographed one of our favorite little guys for his 1-year pictures. Oh my he's so sweet and so adorable. We just love taking his picture. I think Dac and I would both steal him if it wasn't so frowned upon in our society. Ha! =) I kid, I kid... we're not creepers. No but really, he's CUTE.
- I had another Dr's appt. Tuesday. Again, this really should have it's own blog post. There's just too much info. for a "randoms" post. But basically I'll have surgery within the next couple months to hopefully improve some on-going pelvic pain problems. I had a real similar surgery 2-3 years ago and quite frankly, I'm not looking forward to having it again. Plus, there's my un-natural, excessive fear of blood clots. But I digress. With our wedding schedule it's going to be interesting trying to find just the right time to have it done but we'll get it figured out and everything will be great! Right? Right. Breathe Alisha.
- Let's see... what else.... OOOOHH... I participated in my photog friend Laura's "Fall Swap" again this year. I racked up and got some great stuff! My swap buddy was very good to me. First here's a picture of the stuff I sent her (note pads for lists... yep, I'm a list maker; Sharpie pens, pumpkin spice Yankee Car Jar; Autumn Vanilla body spray; Chocolate Donut hand sanitizer; Burts Bees original chapstick... fav; orange quick dry toenail polish; Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups; a pumpkin bread recipe, and all of it was put in a fall mixing bowl. I also sent a Real Simple magazine... it just didn't make it in the picture).

- She sent me: fall decor, a lens cup, apple cake mix, a fall candle, Reeses peanut butter pumpkins, quick dry nail polish, lip gloss, fall car fresheners, and three flavors of chai tea. She must know me... I love these things!!! =) I was surprised to see how alike our tastes are. I've already painted my toenails, used the lip gloss, decorated, and of course ate the Reeses (hey, I shared with Dac at least) but I still have lots of goodies to enjoy this season. Can't wait to get my hands on that chai!! There's some yummy flavors!! Thanks Melinda!
No comments:
Post a Comment