Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunday Funday

My Goddaughter is turning 3 in a week! How did this happen? =| Her mom Kayla and I started a tradition a couple years ago for our birthdays (both in June). Instead of doing gifts we spend a day getting our toes did, eat, shop and just enjoy the heck out of girl time

Now that Journey's becoming quite the big girl, Kayla decided we should continue that tradition with her AND I got invited to join in the fun. =D PS - most the pictures below are from Kayla.

We got donuts then shopped and ate lunch at Freddy's...
She's cute no? And smart too. We enjoyed a very intellectual conversation about pickles while her mom was trying on clothes. =) I love when she opens up!

We shopped some more then got pedicures!


Journey's first! She did so good!

Then we came back to my house so Journey could see Peety. She loves that dog. But how could you not? Here she is showing off her toes.

Mine are the orange ones. =) Peety thought he needed to show off his pretty paws too! =)

Journey got pink and black to match her pirate birthday party coming up.

Showing Peety her toes. Peety is so good with kids and most the time is extremely gentle (sometimes he gets real excited but usually, he's low key). Journey and Charli both love him and he loves them!It was a fun day and I'm so glad I got to share in it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment