
Austin acts like a total tough guy but clearly he's a major softy. He's also taught me a lot. I've learned lots of new phrases and use them somewhat frequently. Some of them, I'm sad to say, aren't necessarily all that family friendly. =| One day I'll write a book. (I have lots of books I'm most definitely going to write in my lifetime.)

A couple of Austin's friends from out of town were here and this was the first time I got to meet them. They seemed cool.

Matt and Krystle - we just so happen to be photographing their wedding next year and. oh. my. word. I. can. not. wait. It's gonna be off the charts.

Told you.

Terese, Val, Krystle, and I. Boop Boop, thaaaat's right, that's right!

Ah, aren't the cute?


We even roasted marshmallows in the fire pit of the smoker. Yeah, it's multi-purpose.


Seester time.


A great time was had!

No comments:
Post a Comment