Monday, December 30, 2013

Call Christmas 2013

Every year, Call Christmas with Dac's extended family is on the Saturday after Christmas. We used to have it at Dac's Aunt Darla's house but last year, it moved to a community center here in town because our family has grown SO much.

This barely scratches the surface of the photos Darla took!

Grandma Jo and her greats.

Reid and Felicity eating snacks.
 Our family.
Opening gifts. The kids draw names and we play dirty santa.
 Kayla's family.
 Walking with Grandma Jo.
 More snacks with Eden and Britton.
 Courtney, Nathan, and the newest member of the family, Lilly. She's just a couple weeks old. I loved Reid as a newborn. And there are days I really miss the sleepy snuggles. BUT, can I also just say, I'm so glad I'm not in that place right now. I'm still exhausted just thinking about it. ha! They seemed to be doing great though.
 Cousins.
 Reid apparently was not being a gentleman and didn't want to share his seat. Not cool son.
 Reid and Aunt Val.

 Grandma Jo's kids.
 Cori's fam.
 Borrowing other babies. =)
 Most all the grandkids.
 =)
 The big kids. It's crazy to think Reid will be this size in just a few short years.
Another great Christmas celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment