I realize I haven't even talked about Christmas yet but we're skipping ahead for now. Matt and Kelly were over for New Years. We went over to Matt's parents house for dinner then they came to our place to hang out for a while and pose with this guy.
The rest of these aren't necessarily in order. On this particular day, we had a photo session so Val came over and watched him. Dac just happened to take a few snaps when we got home.
Sky came to visit around Christmas too. It had been a long time since I'd seen her so that was a lot of fun.
Such a happy boy.
Back around 3-months before we stopped swaddling.
Sky and I again. This photo was used in a newspaper article about us.
=)
Bath time. He pretty well outgrew the sink quite a while back but we still use it, haha!
I. Die.
Fuzzy Head















No comments:
Post a Comment