Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Midweek Randoms

As usual, these aren't necessarily in order. But hey, I'm doing good just to get them on here. =) That's what I tell myself anyway.
  • The big news of the week is that my Grandma B. and Aunt Cindy are visiting from Louisiana! Yay!! They were both excited to finally meet Reid and I think he kinda likes them too. They are actually keeping him for us today and I know they'll all have lots of fun.
  • I spent a good deal of the weekend at my parents house. Here's a picture of Reid my aunt took while we were there. He is WAY into blowing bubbles and making sounds right now.
  • I forgot to send a pacifier one day this week. It normally wouldn't be a big deal but he insists on having something in his mouth right now... he's working hard to cut a tooth. Cori shared one of the girls' with him. I had a ton of these assuming that's the pacifier he'd take. WRONG. He hated it for the longest time so we ended up using the NUK orthodontic ones instead
  • Eden really likes Reid. She always wants to be by him. =) Aren't they cute? 
  • I got some new diapers in... now he has a rainbow of bum genius diapers to sport. Pretty, no?
  • Still trying to eat more proteins and veggies for supper.
  • Natural. This kid's hair is nuts.
  • My Aunt Cindy.
  • Grandma B. I just love this photo.

  • Even though Courtney couldn't be here this time, she sent along her beloved Cookie Monster toy from when she was a kid. How sweet is that? Reid's going to take REAL good care of it. When you put the cookie in his mouth, he talks and wiggles his arms. =)  Reid has even learned how to do it...sort of anyway! =)
  • Reid and I took a little trip to Wally World over the weekend. We went early, during Reid's first nap time. It was actually kind of pleasant. 
  • Here's Reid playing with his new toy Grandma B. got him.
  • Confession time. I'm horrible about remembering to put lotion on. When I do remember, I'm typically too short on time or lazy to make it happen. Enter this spray and go lotion. It's super quick and easy and it absorbs really quick instead of feeling greasy. It's a winner! I might actually moisturize my skin more than once every month or two now. =)
  • We had Wii night last week and I was in charge of cooking this time. I took the ideas from pinterest. Sweet potatoes with bacon, oil, cinnamon, and onion. YUM. 
  • Crockpot porkloin with apples inside and all around, marinated and drizzled with honey.

  • Another weeknight meal - lemon maple glazed chicken and homemade sweet potato fries. I love me some sweet potatoes y'all.
  • Aunt Cindy took these gem over the weekend. At first glance, my first thought was to critique myself in it. I quickly got over that and realized it's a fantastic picture. One I'm sure Reid will like to see one day. I'm so happy with my little love there. =)
  • Friday night, the three of us went to Derby for a family date night. We ate supper at Panera, then went to Target and... dun dun dunnnnnnn... Lowe's. Here's Reid excited to start the night.
  • Here's Reid after a liiiiiiiittle too long in Lowe's. I was about to join him. =) It was a great night though - fun to get out as a family.
  • This one is from earlier that day when Cori had him out and about. She brought him to visit me at work. =) Loved that. The girls in the office kinda liked it too. 
  •  Do y'all remember Hot Dog on a Stick? IIIIIIIIII do. They had it in the mall when I was a kid and I looooooooved to get the Cheese on a Stick. So divine. They had the cool teenagers working there with the fun uniforms and hats making lemonade. Now a Cheese on a Stick party? Get. Out. I'm. In.
  • Courtney brought the Saints gear when she came to visit at Christmas. It fits him now. =) Who Dat look so fly? Reid looks so fly. ha! He wore this to celebrate cousin Ryan's birthday. He'd be proud for sure.
  • How lucky am I that even though I wake up at an unGodly hour each day... I wake up to this!? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment