Now, for day two!
This just so happened to be Wii Night, which, like I've mentioned before includes very little Wii playing and lots more eating and hanging out with friends. So anyway, we ventured downtown with Val, Cori, Steve, and Charli for a night of "eat 'til you're sick". =)
Here's Cori at her first stop!

My first (and supposed to be last) stop. Oh yeah.


Dac with his bowl of chili.

Val patiently waiting on all of us to get our 15 things so she can move on to what she wants!

Charli goin' to town.



Like I mentioned, I went with the intention of JUST getting the loaded tater. Instead, I ate every last bite of that, then had part of Steve's onion blossom, part of Cori's potato twisty thing, and what was left of Steve's funnel cake. I totally blame Steve for the stomach ache I had at the end of the night. Totally. I also ate this and at least 1/4th of Dac's cheesecake-on-a-stick. Oy.

After we got drinks and took a break at Grinder Man, we took Charli to the carnival for a bit. It was fun watching her ride rides so I'm glad they let us join them!

Dac even accompanied her through this fun house. It was a sight. These two are such friends.

Cori got this on video but Charli got a little overwhelmed trying to get out of the fun house. Dac pushed her through all the while she's yelling "I don't know how". Pretty dang funny... but kind of sad too.

After the carnival, we trekked back through the food booths to get that last snack... Charli had won a prize at the carnival... a big blow up baseball bat (which she lovingly beat Steve with) and this pretty pretty princess crown. She was kind enough to let Steve wear it as we walked down Summit Street... she even serenaded him. "Daddy is a princess, Daddy is a princess..." all the way back. =) It was hysterical.
Pretty dang good Day 2 if I do say so myself! =) These guys are so much fun.

I love this! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it. :) I'm happy my homework sent me on a trek through Alisha-land...
ReplyDelete