Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Midweek Randoms

  • Here we are again! =) I hate to just talk about what I've done since last week - but since this is a scrapbook of sorts, I guess I kind of need to do that. I hope become a better blogger someday.
  • This weekend was Dac's cousin Courtney's wedding. We took a half day on Friday to head up for that. It was fun and Courtney was simply gorgeous! We haven't even began editing those yet but when we do, I'll share them over on the photo blog and maybe even share a couple here too. Thanks to Val, there's at least one or two of us dancing. =) We RARELY go to a wedding where we get to dance so that was fun. On the way up, we rode with David and Terese and on the way back we rode with Val... and ate Quick Trip at 12:30 a.m. Mmm.
  • Saturday, I went with Val and Terese to Wichita. I went to get stuff to make a birthday gift for Journey but, no surprise here, that didn't get done. Also, I've been on the lookout for the perfect comfy pants to replace the ones I lost. I mean seriously, how. hard. can. it. be. to. find. a. comfy pair of comfy pants!? I've bought two recently from Target that I've had to take back. I've pinned some from Old Navy that I think might be the golden ticket but we'll see. BUT - the trip wasn't a total loss because we ate at Olive Garden. I got this: it's basically fried lasagna (hello beautiful) laying on a bed of alfredo sauce and topped with marinara. Seriously yum.

  • It has donned on me that maybe if I didn't eat so much (see above) I wouldn't be quite so addicted to comfy pants. There's some food for thought (haha) for ya.
  • Sunday, we had a photo session with a 1-year old little Sophie Lou. If you follow the photo blog, you've met her here, and probably several other places too.
  • After that, we met David, Terese, and Charli for pizza at Gambino's. David came here to help with the house afterwards while Charli, Terese, and I ran some errands, got a coke, and headed to Journey's party.


(Birthday Girl!)

  • The party was adorable and the kids went on a fun treasure hunt. =) Mark and Kayla did such a great job.
  • While I was there, I got to quickly catch up with Erika and her sweet girls.

  • So far this week it's just been work, work, and more work. It has me mega-cranky. MEGA cranky. Thankfully there's Criminal Minds tonight. Whew.
  • I did stop and get me some new work pants (FINALLY) and a cute sweater. Saw this on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment