Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Family Reunion

I mentioned that we went to a family reunion over the weekend. It was for Dac's Grandma Jo's side of the family. We've gone to the reunion out at Camp Horizon for the past few years and it's always pretty fun.

Last year, the reunion was the last weekend in July and I was sportin' a baby belly. =) My how things can change in 11 months.


This year HE's the one that got to float around the pool like a regular little prince. 

Here's some pictures I took with my phone and the rest are courtesy of Aunt Darla. =)

Packing is definitely a bit different these days. Here's my new 31 bags being put to use.


Reid and his cousin Ahri are just 3 weeks apart. He is such a tank compared to her petite self. =)

We shot engagement pictures for Daric and Shayna (left) and Courtney (right) is expecting a baby in December!

I started the day with a little game of My Little Ponies =) How could I resist?

Dac and a very relaxed Eden. =)

Silly guy.



First step in a pool.

Laugh if you wanna, but we practice sun safety! =)

Felicity and Reid taking a cruise in the pool.

He didn't splash and play as much as I thought he would but I think that was probably because he was too busy sleeping. =) He did seem to enjoy being pushed around in the floaty.

Drying off. I used a warm filter as to not totally blind you with our whiteness. =)



His cloth diapers double as swim diapers! holla!

Reid and all the little ladies.

I caught the lady that's always behind the camera!

I got to spend some time with this sweet girl that evening while her mom went fishing! PS - I rarely go anywhere with at least a little drool and/or spit-up on my shirt anymore.

Reid and two of his aunties.

He was one tired little booger that night. He was out of his routine, tired, cranky, teething, and wore plum out. Could barely finish his milk.

Annnnnnnnd out.

Day two feeling much more rested! =)



His first time swinging! Loved it!





Dac went for a hike, played an outside game that I can't remember the name of, and played disc golf.

Grandma Jo's kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids.








=)

No comments:

Post a Comment