We stayed around Matt and Kelly's on the 4th. They cooked a fabulous meal and had Kelly's family and several friends over.
Kelly's sister Jess made this flag fruit tray! =) Love me some fruit and dip.
Matt made the stellar ribs...
And of course we had tons of other cook-out type dishes that were great. Matt and Kelly definitely outdid themselves.
After we ate, I played games with Kelly and her family while the guys played video games in the basement. I won this game. It was fun but I think the only reason I won is because her family took pity on the new girl. haha! We also played Farkle. Ya'll know I can't do math but I managed and that was fun too.
Once everyone left, we caught part of a firework show out the window of the house and watched the D.C. show on TV. Not the typical 4th but a fun one none-the-less. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment