Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shimmy Those Shamrocks

Oh where do I begin? At the beginning I guess! I've known Krystle since middle school... and she is one of my sister-n-law Valerie's good friends so I've gotten to know her a lot better since then.

The day started with Krystle's bridal shower. After that we headed to eat at SUMO's in Wichita. They didn't know what they were getting themselves into there. We took over!

Here I am with the bride-to-be.


Krystle and her cousins doing Saki Bombs.

Val and I looking HAWT for a night at the club. =) LOVE her.

Amanda, Jamie, and Val

After dinner we headed downtown to check in to the hotel, give Krystle some perfectly not-so-tasteful gifts, and hit the bars. We ended up at a club. It wasn't where we really intended to be and it wasn't top notch. BUT - the music was loud and the drinks were cheap so there we were. haha. We danced, I came to the sad realization that I'm too old to be hit on, danced up on by sweaty gross dudes, etc... I mean really, there was tons of scantily dressed 21-year olds in there... meanwhile, they attacked the group of older, t-shirt and many of us ring-wearin' girls. Like they stood a chance? Puh-lease.

Party on party girl.

Anyway, we shut the place down, grabbed some snacks, and went to bed. After some fun of course. Lights out. =)

My guess is K-dawg was feeling it the next day... what do you think? Boop Boop!

1 comment: