You may remember me mentioning that we had a mini house guest a few weeks ago. It was fun - an entire weekend with Charli! =)
Her mom and dad brought her over that Friday evening and we read lots and LOTS of Fancy Nancy books! We read and talked about the books for quite a while, made little miss a big pallet on the floor, and watched a couple movies before hitting the hay.
The next day we got up and ate waffles, colored, played with Peety and then went and got Sky. The three of us went to the Wal-Marts to get some play-dough (I couldn't find mine at the time) and a pizza. Then - we made Oobleck. What I was thinking... I don't know. I guess I wasn't... clearly. =) It was fun and the girls had a blast but it was a total mess!
Charli looking a little too grown up in her apron! =)

So far so good... and Sky was so good with Charli.

Turning it pink...

And BAM. Mega Mess. This picture does NOT do it justice. Trust me. It. Was. Everywhere. Dripping down all the cabinets, in and on everything on the counter. Oy. =)

While I cleaned up the kitchen, Sky and Charli practiced a puppet show for me. haha. After their lovely production we took Sky home and Charli and I made play-dough cookies.

Kissy face.

Later that day Charli and I had a dance party. Our tune of the day was "I Love You Like A Love Song Baby..." Then Charli took a nap before we met Dac's family for BBQ.

Later that day Charli and I had a dance party. Our tune of the day was "I Love You Like A Love Song Baby..." Then Charli took a nap before we met Dac's family for BBQ.
Sunday morning, she was pretty sleepy still and slept in a while so we skipped church. I made breakfast while Dac helped her build a Lego fortress. =)

Charli took a bath, we watched some cartoons, played and colored some more, then went to help Terese fix dinner for Austin's birthday. Well... I helped. Dac and Char had a photo shoot. haha!

On the way home I got to see Mowzer - David and Terese's neighbor's dog. He's a JUMBO lab. He's huge and completely loveable. I want to dognap him and take him home with me! =)

The weekend was a blast and I'm so glad Steve and Cori let us steal their weekend with her away! =) We're so lucky that they trust us with her and that Charli treats us just like her actual aunts and uncles! =) Makes my heart happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment