Last weekend Dac turned 30! =) The plan was to go to The Anchor for some eats, drinks, and good times. They have a huge selection of craft beers so I knew Dac would enjoy that.
After a bit of a reservation debacle, we ended at Granite City. Not quite the same but the company was so that's all that really matters! =)
John and Anna were even able to meet us! Here's Dac and John. Dac apparently thinks I'm funny since he's giggling like a school girl! =) haha.
Anna and I. I could have sworn I looked cuter than this when I left the house! ha!

Cori and Val.

Steve and Cori. Steve loves it when I take pictures. LOVES it.

Some drinkages.

Cori and Val.
Steve and Cori. Steve loves it when I take pictures. LOVES it.
Some drinkages.
It was fun to bring a couple different groups of friends together. We had a good time and I hope everyone else did too. After dinner, John and Anna headed back and the rest of us hit up Target (duh) and went to see Act of Valor. The movie was good. Sad but good. I mean the Navy Seals weren't exactly the best actors but they are NAVY SEALS for crying out loud so I'm gonna let it slide. =) After that of course we went to Quik Trip for cokes and donuts (double duh). We got home way later than I'm used to but it was fun times.



HAPPY Birthday, Dac! Welcome to the 3-0 club (well, I'm beyond 3-0...but anyway...). That pink drink is making my mouth water! Yum-O!
ReplyDelete