Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh yes it's lady's night...

We've had a pretty good weekend. Friday night, we went and ate Mexican food with Val and Austin (Dac's sister and brother for future reference). Yesterday we took maternity pictures for one of our 2009 couples - Ryan and Amber. They're expecting their first little one next month and I can't wait to meet him. Then, we swung by Biederman's for a light lunch. I had the Cobb salad (minus a few things) and it actually wasn't too awful bad. After lunch it was time to start gearing up for GIRL'S NIGHT!!! YEAH! I'd really been looking forward to it.

Here's me workin' my new belt. =)
Me, minus the ponytail. Gasp.
Jana, Kayla, and Tabitha sitting at the bar waiting for our table at Montana Mike's.
Heather and I. She's my inspiration for losing weight. She has been doing awesome!!
Kayla and Tab...
Jana, Heather and I.
The group. We were missing some girls but we're thinking of making this a monthly outing, so we'll catch them next time!
After supper we swung through Sonic then headed back to Heather's for a friendly game of Balderdash and a whole lotta laughs.




Oh man, I love friends you can just be ridiculous with.
I had a blast even though I started feeling like I was coming down with a stomach bug. That was no good! I'm still not feeling 100% but definitely a little better than last night. Here's hoping I can avoid that stuff.

Today we went to church and are now working on photos, house stuff, and.. wait for it... I might just get my Christmas stuff taken down. That would be a whole other kind of Christmas miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget, you also had a special visitor come visit you today!!

    ReplyDelete