Here's what I've done so far:
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
- Drawing a line through items on my millions of lists.
- Exchanging smiles with Dac. It's the best reassurance in the midst of total chaos. Some days, that's really all the time together we get... a smile as we pass by each other. I've learned to not brush that off as nothing.
- Watching Reid learn something new then letting him stay up a bit too late while at a friend's house, just to have him fall asleep in the car, so when I get him out, he's all curled up and sleepy on my shoulder. It's a day-maker people. He normally doesn't hold still long enough for that.
- Having good conversation or just regular ol' everyday moments with loved ones.
- Cozying into a pair of sweat pants then sitting down for the first time all night, on the couch, with a snack (something of the pumpkin variety sounds nice today), and watching a TV show while it rains outside. =) Not to be picky or anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment