Oh man... where do I even start? I'm so far behind, I guess I'll just wing it. =)
- We had family stay with us back in early May for a family reunion. It was so good to see everyone. It's never long enough. Pictures of all this coming soon. I hope.
- It's especially not long enough when you have to be in jury duty for a week on a murder trial. Interesting experience, no doubt, but I would have rather been with the fam.
- Before everyone came, we got the guest room done-ish. All the sheetrock, paint, etc... is done. Now all that's left is staining the floor and putting polyurethane on it. Oh - and like decorating and such. But it will be the nursery now so things will be done a little differently.
- Speaking of nursery... I bought my first batch of diapers. Got a good deal on a couple boxes so I was feeling pretty good about that. Holla!
- Work has been off-the-hook-crazy-busy lately. I think in part because it's the end of the year and in part because I missed a week for jury duty. I've also been tired and weeee bit forgetful so all-n-all, things aren't going super smoothly in the work department.
- I've actually cooked meals though this week. Are you as impressed with me as I am? =) I cooked maybe 2-3 meals the past couple months until this week. Here it is Wednesday and I've already cooked two meals with one in the works for tonight. Woop! Last night I made a zucchini lasagna and it was rather tasty. Leftovers for lunch today. Pop Tart's living the high life considering the past two days I ate a double cheeseburger. FAIL.
- I have been better about eating more fruit instead of random junk for snacks this week. WIN.
- I spent the weekend doing photo sessions, watching What to Expect with Val, Cori, and Kayla (pretty dang funny!) taking a ridiculously long nap (I was borderline embarrassed about it even), watching my new Netflix addiction LIFE, and then Sunday, I went shopping with my Mom in Wichita. We don't get to do that very often so it was fun. I got several new clothes. I guess a growing belly is good for that. I even got (earmuffs boys!) new bras. I don't know what it is, but there is something about having a good new bra that makes life a little better. Huh. It's the little things. Anyway, I walked WAY too much that day and was hurtin' for certain that night. Worst I've felt in a loooong time.
- I went to the chiropractor a couple days ago. Oh Heaven. I feel so much better now. SO much better.
- Now to just get my hair trimmed and my eyebrows waxed. Why does it seem like that ALWAYS needs done? Anyone?
- Went for a shorter walk last night - MUCH better. =) It was fun and I actually felt good after. I went with Kayla and Journey. It was good to see them!!
- You know what I think sounds good? Pudding Pops. Anyone else like Pudding Pops as much as I did as a kid? Mmmmm. Pudding Pops and donut holes. =)
- NEWS FLASH: two little birds just brought me TWO bags of donut holes AND a Diet. Dr. Pepper. Day maker. Thanks Val and Cori!
- I'm sure there's more random tidbits I could share, but this will have to do for now! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment