Friday, July 8, 2011

Colorado: Day 2. Part 2

Soooo... after New Belgium we were STARVED. Matt and Kelly wanted to take us to this cool little hole-in-the-wall butcher/deli place that is actually ranked in the top whatevers of beer eateries I believe. Anyway, we had this little hippie waitress that brought out lots of free beer for us to try... but the food? That was fantastic.

I had a roast beef and provolone on wheat with a side of garlic mashed potatoes. Delicious!!


Kelly was treated like the Princess of Genovia. She got lots of beer tasters.

The group! It's like the bad news bears... =)

Then, after lunch, we went to the Fort Collins Brewery for some more tasters. By this time I really couldn't even tolerate the taste of that beer crap. BUT - it was cool to check out another place.
We were all pretty tired by this point but stopped at Costco to grab some steaks for dinner.. and maybe a few samples too. =)
Later, Matt started up the fire pit and we made S'mores. It's like Kelly and I's past time.
Let me just interject that Colorado weather is UH-mazing. It just is.
My s'more.
Stay tuned for Day 3... in the mountains. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment