Friday, January 3, 2014

New Years Day Christmas

Since we were gone to Louisiana for Christmas, we celebrated Christmas on New Years Day with Dac's immediate family. It was fun and we were all spoiled.

Austin always gets mad at me when I try taking his picture but I just told him to shut it, that these are for Reid when he's older. Done and Done.
We played with these fun little melting snowmen. You build it, it 'melts', you build it again. =)
Please excuse the AWFUL photo quality. Here's Steve, Cori, and Charli.
Here's a melted Mr. Snowy.
Aunt Val with Britton.
Two of my nieces and nephew Tater. =)
Grandma Jo and her bestie Margaret. These ladies are ornery.
A thrilled-looking David with his grandkids... all wearing black t-shirts, just like he always does.
Of course, I didn't get pictures of me, because I was behind the phone... and Terese must have been working in the kitchen. Fail. Next year, I vow to bring out a real camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment